OK do not panic, this is not going to be feminist rave. Well, not quite.
4 Scandinavian countries, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden and.....then NEW ZEALAND!!!
I will be honest, I cried.
Surprise, surprise !
- I am rather tired of being spoken about in the third person when standing next to my husband.
- I am sick of trying to get my bank to put my married name next to my maiden name on my cheque book.
- I am exhausted with dealing with men about issues which are entirely to do with me but they talk to my husband and not me, even if I am present.
- I am finding trite the comments about me, a woman, enjoying a glass of wine. One does not need a penis to appreciate good wine!
- I abhor the fact that now I am remarried I am JOINED to my husband fiscally on HIS tax return. WIERD! I simply cease to exist!
- I hate being paid so little compared to men doing LESS than myself and half as qualified!