FH (french husband) STRIKES AGAIN!

...and I am not a romantic!



Happy Valentines Day, 
He said...

Kiwi, rather surprised by this sudden intake of american " romantic" culture....but also rather pleased. 


Tiffany, flowers, dinner, ...glass of wine, at least?


Does a girl dare to dream??
My heart was on BOTH sleeves until...


" Let's go out for dinner tomorrow when its cheaper and there are less people!"


Promise: if I was a vibrator owner it would be out on matrimonial french pillow and buzzing furiously, even if un-used, until bloody dawn! 


Did I say, "bloody?






Love words from another era?? 
" That's Amore"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6-b7CONDI



Comments

  1. you are SO FUNNNNNY! and so understand. Scottish wife of frog husband. St Valentines? Forget it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, paris vibrator owner14 February 2012 at 21:53

    Yes, understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as I said v sexy blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you hot chick..;what is your husband up to ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are all these comments coming from Brittany where it is even colder than gironde?? V embarrassed??? slightly flattered!!
    Thx Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this blog!! Most unpretentious, hillarious, useful with food blog in france. no boring photo twt rubbish here, just great comment and beautiful food.
    Suzy for blog queen..and yes I am in Brittany!
    H

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!
    Does your french husband understand how lucky he is??

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog should be registered! it is bloody amazing. you are just so amazingly funny.Know how hard it is to be anglo here so your humour value doubles for me. Love your blog and have been following for about a year and you make me laugh and cook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Mindy et al.
    Thanks for all your very positive comments. Not sure they are so merited but major thanks. Makes me continue writing or should I say, expressing!!
    Terribly flattered...ps do not have a vibrator do not not even where or how to buy one!!hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susie you have not lost your touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm new here...I'll be staying until I'm old....

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are hillarious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We so look forward to reading your comments.....

Popular posts from this blog

PULLING OUT MY HAIR, again!

OLYMPIC SOB

THE GRACIOUS ART OF MEDITATION